It’s disturbing how we approach our health problems, spending so much money on problems that we can solve with little or no money.
Flexhealthtips takes a look at everyday lifestyle activities.
Did you know?
1. All the food you eat after 8 p.m. is like Poison for your body? It best to eat dinner between 5:30-6:30 pm.
2. Water therapy for 3 months religiously, will your skin, body and organs start to work well?
There are so many water therapy and any one u choose can save you from so many diseases u ever imagine.
3. Do you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?
If you have to skip a meal, it shouldn’t it be breakfast. It best taken 1-2 hrs after wakening up from bed.
4. Do you know that too much red meat is very dangerous for your health?
Regularly intake of red meat can raise the risk of type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke and certain cancers, especially colorectal cancer.
5. Do you know people who always smile live longer, look younger and are healthier?
6. For every bottle of pop you consume, you just take 9 cubes of sugar, and it takes 7 days to get out of your body; Men increase their likelihood of having a heart attack by 20 percent.
7. Fried meat is a killer, damaging to your body?
Eating fried foods may contribute to high blood pressure, low “good” HDL cholesterol and obesity, which are all risk factors for heart disease.
8. People who skip breakfast will have lower blood sugar levels?
9. Drinking water only when you are thirsty is getting a license to damage your liver?
It should be taken regularly throughout the day and also given to children.
10. Holding your urine when you’re supposed to let go is another way you can damage your liver
11. Adding salt to your food when it’s already served is another way to slowly poison your vital organs?
12. Do you know poor sleep can drive insulin resistance, can disrupt your appetite hormones, and reduce your physical and mental performance?
The importance of getting enough quality sleep cannot be overstated.
13. Observe good eating routine: Eat BREAKFAST like a King, Dinner like a PRINCE and Supper like a Beggar and it will help you live longer.
14. Do you know Smoking, harmful use of drugs, and alcohol abuse can all seriously negatively affect your health?
If you do any of these, consider cutting back or quitting to help reduce your risk for chronic diseases.
15. The worst brain-damaging habits are:
1: Not having breakfast well in the morning.
2: Sleep late
3: High sugar intake
6: Wear a hat/scarf or socks while sleeping
7: Habit of blocking/stopping urine
Also read: Water Recipe for an Active Human Body