Welcome to Healthycareworld where we bring you Natural Remedies to treat and save money.
Let’s talk about treatment of Sore throat.
Today I offer you this composition that you can use if your throat is sensitive to this cold:
- 1 drop of tea tree essential oil
- 1 drop of bay laurel essential oil
- 1 drop of niaouli essential oil
- 3 drops calendula vegetable oil
Feel free to any of the above oils 3 to 4 times a day in massage along the throat.
Once you’ve chosen any essential oil, there are several ways to use it for a sore throat:
- Steam inhalation: Add up to 7 drops of essential oil to 2 cups of boiling water; cover your head with a towel, and inhale the steam through your nose. Keep your eyes closed to prevent eye irritation.
2. Direct inhalation: Add 2 or 3 drops of essential oil to a cotton ball; breathe deeply. You can also place the cotton ball next to your pillow as you sleep.
Diffusion: Add several drops of essential oil to a room diffuser. The diffused oil will help disinfect the air.
Topical application: Add up to 10 drops of essential oil to 2 tablespoons carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil; apply it to the skin of your throat.