Welcome to Flexhealthtips where we bring you Natural Remedies to treat and save you money.
Let’s talk about treatment of Hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are swollen, enlarged veins that form inside and outside the anus and rectum.
They can be painful, uncomfortable and cause rectal bleeding. Hemorrhoids are also called piles.
We’re all born with hemorrhoids, but at baseline, they don’t bother us. It’s only when they become swollen and enlarged that they produce irritating symptoms.
What are the causes of hemorrhoids??
- Pregnancy and Childbirth: Are sometimes times when hemorrhoids appear. People who exert violent efforts to push when going to the toilet or, conversely, who consume too many laxatives may also suffer.
- Aging: Hemorrhoids are most common among adults over age 50 yearsTrusted Source. However, young people and children can also get them.
- Diarrhea: Hemorrhoids can occur after cases of chronic diarrhea.
- Chronic constipation: Straining to move stool puts additional pressure on the walls of the blood vessels, which may result in hemorrhoids.
- Sitting for too long: Spending a long time in a seated position, especially on the toilet, can cause hemorrhoids.
- Diet: Eating low fiber foods may contribute to hemorrhoids.
- Heavy lifting: Repeatedly lifting heavy objects can lead to hemorrhoids.Anal intercourse: This can cause new hemorrhoids or worsen existing ones.
- Genetics: Some people inherit a tendency to develop hemorrhoids.
- Obesity and a sedentary life: Without regular physical exercise, is also frequently questioned. Heredity and blood circulation problems also come into play.
Eating more fiber can help prevent hemorrhoids.
Here is our miracle cure for your hemorrhoids:
- A clove of garlic
- Dry leaves of mango tree
- Mango bark
PREPARATION AND USES
A clove of garlic and dried leaves and husks of mangoes, boil and drink a glass morning and evening.
For the treatment of external, pour boiled water into a bucket and sit on it.